Our company received the mention "Slow Cosmetique"
DON'T THROW YOUR POT AWAY - SIMPLY ORDER A REFILL
A traditional, effective toothpaste
Our toothpaste recipe is as old as the hills, because a large portion of it consists of Miswak powder.
It is derived from a tree known as Salvadora Persica, which has been used to make a natural toothbrushes for millennia. This tree grows in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, India, and Palestine.
Miswak has excellent properties for oral and dental hygiene; it cleanses the mouth, prevents cavities, strengthens the gum, prevents dental plaque and whitens the teeth. It also helps to eliminate bad breath.
Composition of our toothpaste
Our toothpaste is made at our workshop in the heart of Marseille. It is hand-made and we produce it using natural methods based on an ancestral recipe that uses just four ingredients without GMO.
- White clay : Mild abrasive, it cleans without damaging the enamel, and sanitizes the mouth. Origin France, Ecocert certification.
- Miswak power : Cultivated in an ecological way, the Siwak powder protects the gums, fights against bad breath, and helps to remove the dental plaque. Origin India, organic certification.
- Calcium carbonate : Very mild abrasive that stimulates the gum through daily use. Remineralizes the teeth. Origin Germany, Cosmos certification.
And for the menthol VERSION:
- Mint crystals : Used in small quantities they have the effect of refreshing and removing bad breath. They are obtained with a cooling crystallization of the essential oil of mint. Origin India, organic certification.
Our toothpaste has no taste and leaves a fresh breath with menthol with a sensation of clean on the teeth.
It DOESN’T contain any sodium fluoride or any other stupid, carcinogenic chemicals.
What they don’t tell you about industrial toothpastes
Fluoride, which is found in most toothpastes, is sodium fluoride, which has proven to be very harmful to health. Industrial manufacturers have successfully concealed an undoubted truth. For a long time, it has been considered a neurotoxin that can cause::
- Depression, anxiety, bulimia/anorexia, sterility, insomnia, a weak immune system, loss of faculties, and other forms of mental illness.
Our toothpaste does not contain fluorine and preserves your health.
This is what our toothpaste consists of:
Ingredients: kaolin (white clay), calcium carbonate, salvadora persica stem powder (Miswak powder)*
* and Menthol (mint crystals) for menthol version
How to use our toothpaste?
It's very simple! Just wet your toothbrush then dip its bristles in the pot (half the head of the toothbrush, don't put a lot) or sprinkle your toothbrush with the powder if you use a single family pot.
Take a little water in your mouth (the equivalent of a teaspoon) and then wash your teeth as usual. Finally, rinse thoroughly with water.
Our toothpaste cleans the teeth deeply, leaving them fresh and white with a mouth that is thoroughly cleaned and extra fresh breath that will last much longer than industrially produced toothpaste.
Caution: The menthol version is not suitable for pregnant, breastfeeding women and children under 7 years of age because of the mint crystals it contains, considered as essential oils. There is a fragrance-free version for pregnant/lactating women, children and people under homeopathic treatment.
For both versions of toothpaste (menthol and unscented), do not swallow it, it is necessary that your child is old enough to spit well when he brushes its teeths (unscented version up to 7 years).
We don't hide the fact that it can be a little disorienting the first few times you use it, because it has nothing in common with standard or industrially produced toothpastes. Indeed, it barely foams at all, but we assure you that you'll get used to it very quickly.
A fully recyclable plastic pot
For the packaging of our powdered toothpaste, we chose plastic PP recyclable pots. This type of plastic is the most ecological that exists (and even more ecological than glass compared to its manufacture and shipping).
If you wish to order toothpaste again, we recommend that you reuse your pot by choosing a refill. The planet will thank you.